Using a multi-disciplinary approach, I combine a passion for law, theology, history and politics to reflect on issues affecting both personal and national development. I do this with the conviction that our true greatness lies ahead of us. I also passionately believe that we owe a duty to the next generation to do all we can to make their world a better world.
As a child growing up in different parts of my native Zambia, my school-teacher father modelled before us what it meant to be dedicated to country and public service. In 2001, after college graduation, I served as an instructor and eventually as principal of a theological college in Zambia. I have served in ordained ministry since 2004. In 2007, I made the trip to Canada as a student. I have since worked as a counsellor and as a pastor in Calgary, Alberta. I am now a registered student-at-law with the Law Society of Alberta (LSA). As a student-at-law, I must do a term of articles to satisfy requirements for the call to the bar of Alberta. On March 1st 2015, I started my first composite articling position with Kubitz and Company, a personal injury law firm based in Calgary. My principal is Mr. Walter Kubitz, Q.C. My prospective areas of practice as a lawyer are those that are closely connected to social justice, constitutionalism and the rule of law.
- Master of Laws (LLM), Northwestern University School of Law, Chicago, Illinois (2015)
- Master of Arts (Counselling), Providence University College, Manitoba, Canada (2014)
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB, Honours), University of Northumbria , England, Second Class Honours, First Division (2:1) (2012)
- Master of Divinity (Theology), Ambrose University , Calgary, AB, Canada, Cum Laude, Valedictorian (2009)
- Master of Arts (Leadership), Global School of Theology, Cape Town, South Africa (2005)
- Bachelor of Arts (Theology), Swaziland College of Theology & Global University (MO, USA), graduated with highest class GPA (2000)
Click here to read all my articles.
PLEASE GET IN TOUCH, BELOW