Using a multi-disciplinary approach, I combine a passion for law, theology, history and politics to reflect on issues affecting both personal and national development in Alberta, Zambia, Canada and the rest of the world. I do this with the conviction that humanity’s true greatness lies ahead of us. We owe a duty to the next generation to do all we can to make their world a better world.
I am a member of the Law Society of Alberta, practicing civil litigation and administrative law in Calgary, Alberta. I am a theologian, minister, and cultural-political commentator. As a post-Africanist, my heritage forms a critical part of my self-understanding and worldview.
I have been very blessed and fortunate to study at great institutions in Africa, Europe, and North America. I hold several degrees in fields such as business, law, theology, and counselling (psychology) from several institutions including:
- Northwestern University School of Law, in Chicago, Illinois;
- University of Wales, Cardiff, United Kingdom;
- Providence Seminary, Otterburne, Manitoba;
- Ambrose University, Calgary, Alberta; and,
- Global University, Springfield, Missouri (in association with Cape Theological Seminary and Swaziland College of Theology).
Click here to read all my articles.
PLEASE GET IN TOUCH, BELOW